Another first – me participating in a quilt-along! The Finish-A-Long is being hosted by Leanne at She Can Quilt (and boy can she).
I have five quilts I’m determined to finish this first quarter:
- Hearts wall hanging for my niece’s wedding anniversary which is January 27th – blocks are cut but need to be assembled, etc
- B+W+Red strippy quilt made along with my nephew – just needs binding
- Bedspread for my great niece’s birthday, in April – pieces all cut and again need to be sewn together, etc
- Christmas wall hanging – only needs Merry Christmas machine stiched in green thread around the edges and binding finished.
- Wall hanging entittled Ocean Eddies – I finally decided that I’m going to quilt it with expanding circles and bind in black
I look forward to a productive + fun first quarter with you all!